Saturday, May 13, 2017

update (?)

Sorry, it has been a very long time since I last updated.

So it is almost 5 years since I started learning Korean and about Korea itself.
I haven't been able to study Korean for about 2 years, but will be added again soon.
Although I do watch a ton of Korean dramas and incredibly addicted. lol
My favorite genre is saeguk or in English; historical or time period dramas.

I mostly listen to Korean music or drama soundtracks.
It is very very rare that I will stray outside my comfort zone and listen to other music.
Occasionally I will listen to Pentatonix, Peter Hollens, Lindsey Stirling or one of my many playlists.
I normally listen to whatever my mood is at the time, but sometimes might just randomly pick a playlist and not really care what it is.

Otherwise, I am pretty active and busy in real life, which is why I never had time to update.
I prefer being busy than bored out of my mind; it feels better to stay occupied.
There's always a few ongoing projects or catching up on the neverending reading list.

Hobbies/Interests:
Loom Knitting
Recipe Books (for friends)
Reading
Writing (getting back into it)
Cooking
Kdramas
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment