Sunday, July 23, 2017

Ultimate Bias Crushes

I have posted about Korean dramas and Korean music + biases for each. 
This time, I am doing my ultimate bias crushes, which are different from the normal biases. 
For me, it is like an unsatisfying fix thing; similar to breathing is necessary to live. 

I have quite a few ultimate bias crushes, but they are based on whatever drama I am currently or will be watching at the time. 
Some of the actors have been on the ultimate bias crush list forever and some are more recently added. 

July-September Dramas: 
Bride of the Water God
The King Loves 
Criminal Minds (remake of US TV version) 

Ultimate Bias Crushes (for the drama air run): 
Nam Joo-hyuk
Im Si-wan 
Hong Jong-hyun
Lee Joon-gi

Actual Ultimate Bias Crushes List: 
Park Hae-Jin
Lee Joon-gi
Lee Joon-Hyuk
Im Siwan 
Hong Jonghyun
Lee Jong-hyun
Jung II-woo
Lee Min-ho
Park Jeong-su
Cho Kyuhyun
Choi Minho
Lee Tae-min

Song used: 우린 달라졌을까 (Younha feat John Park) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment